Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Audiobooks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Audiobooks   Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 am

I can't get enough of them. I used to love reading but being a professional student takes all the joy out of reading.

But with my ADHD i love being able to over stimulate myself by having an audiobook going, something like 9 tabs in my Mozilla plus my thesis.

But anyways, this is about audiobooks. Audiobooks are the best and not too pricey if you get yours from audible.com. Seriously I have 92 days worth of audiobooks on my laptop right now. They are to me the best thing in digital entertainment since the mp3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audiobooks   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:06 am

I listen to a couple books while driving cross country this past September. It was the first time I'd listened to an audiobook, and it was pretty awesome.

They are not cheap on CD though. I work at Barnes and Noble, and I wouldn't pay the dumbass prices we have even with my employee discount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audiobooks   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:53 am

yeah with Audible it boils down to 11.50 an audiobook. You can't beat that, I mean outside of an MMO where else can you get 20 plus hours of entertainment for so little?
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.

PostSubject: Re: Audiobooks   Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:07 pm

It's alright to just come out and say that you cant read good.... There are places that can help you, like Zoolander's Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good.

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Audiobooks   Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Flannan wrote:
It's alright to just come out and say that you cant read good.... There are places that can help you, like Zoolander's Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good.

Eye reed reely gud. Eye dew nut right sew will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audiobooks   

Back to top Go down

Audiobooks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1