Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So, what's up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:40 pm

hmm im sorry to tell you that but ALL of destruction classe are cool.
and everyone want to play all of them.

Wan a example ?
look at destro tanking classe
Black Orc is jsut pure awesomeness !
Black guard is just badass!
chosen is truly touch by god!

now order tank:
Dwarf ironbreaker probly the coolestof them.
KotBS some weardo with sun everywhere on him
Swordmaster ... a gay looking guy who dance to fight ....

and if you watch poll the pool it quit the contrary.

Quote :
Warhammer Alliance Class Poll Confirms Population Imbalance Fears
June 6, 2008 Ė 1:23 pm

Warhammer Alliance Poll Results 06-06-08Update: My new, tweaked version is up at Warhammer Alliance. Check it out to see where I deviated from this original post! Smile Thanks Garthilk!

In case you havenít heard, Warhammer Alliance is running a massive class poll on their forums! Make sure you cast your vote and if you arenít already a member of WHA, this is the perfect time to sign up! Your votes will help create more accurate results and allow me to play TheoryHammer(tm) with fits of glee!

This is why I got into Warhammer Online blogging folks! Analysis. Comparison. Theorizing. Having fun!

Letís get on with it then!
Results Summary

* Destruction outnumbers Order 3:2
* Greenskins outnumber Dwarfs 3:2
* Chaos outnumbers Empire 3:2
* D-Elfs outnumber H-Elfs 3:2
* D-Elf vs. H-Elf is the closest pairing
* Greenskin is the most popular realm
* Dwarf is the least popular realm
* Shaman is the most popular class
* Hammerer is the least popular class
* Shamans outnumber Runepriests 2:1
* Chosen outnumber KotBSí 2:1
* Magusí outnumber Bright Wizards 2:1
* Disciples of Khaine outnumber Archmages 2:1
* White Lions outnumber Witch Elfs 2:1
* Click here to be taken the Google Spreadsheet!

soo im sorry but even on that destro got a better balance

in fact there got ALOT of healerand fewer pure melee dps

/edit

ohh i froget to post the source Razz
http://thegreenskin.com/2008/06/06/warhammer-alliance-class-poll-confirms-population-imbalance-fears/

and btw im not worry about the balance. Want to know why ? because it was the same thing for WoW. Before the game Horde was suppose to outnumber alliance.
i personally think WAR will by well balance.
but i most admit they will by mroe hardcore player on destro side
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 pm

that chart tells me the kiddies play destruction. all the more reason for order
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 pm

the kiddie ? O_o i did many forum and most people who talk off the game right now are 17+

they are the hardcore base
and destro going to have more of them

more likely like WoW
More ally but more casual in proportion to pro
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Everything I have seen and read, including the polls, leads me to believe that there will be significantly more hardcore Destruction guilds than Order guilds. I find this to be one of the strongest possible arguments for playing an Order guild. As for actual numbers once we see release, I would be shocked if Order doesn't outnumber Destruction once everyone gets into the game. Some strange thing deep down inside casual players makes them want to be "the good guys" and so most of them will end up playing Order. It happened with WoW, it happened with DAoC, it will most likely happen with WAR.

Also, as a side note, I think it's interesting to note that some of the most popular Destruction classes share mechanics with some of the least popular Order classes:

203 Shaman vs. 74 Archmages
134 Choppas vs. 73 Hammerers
147 Sorceresses vs. 77 Bright Wizards

And there is only ONE Order class that outnumbers it's counterparts:

102 Witch Hunters vs. 84 Witch Elfs (guess the Hunters have been getting their job done thinning the numbers)

Re: Squig Herder vs. White Lion - I completely disagree that the White Lion's pet is going to be more important. From everything I've read, seen, and heard, pets are going to be vital to both classes - Squig Herders even have an ability where their Squiq swallows them and they directly control the Squig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Quote :

You obviously don't play the TT or know any of the lore.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Lucivar wrote:
Quote :

dont care either
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Gharik wrote:
Lucivar wrote:
Quote :

dont care either

Eh, i wouldn't really say that... i mean unlike WoW and DAoC WAR's Lore is going to be a MAJOR factor in which the dev's choose which way they want to carry the game. 80% of the game so far is lore based, so to not care about the lore is to not care about how the game will play out.

Im no fan boy either... juss saying the lore makes playing the game all the more sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 pm

while that may be, i dont play games to read. if they have full voiceovers ill enjoy some lore
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 pm

LoL

i know high elf are awesome warrior and everything

but they look freakingly gay

and

well did you see many people complaint or agree with WoW lore most people dont care about lore and jsut want to play a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 pm

I'm not saying you have to be a fanboy. What I am saying is that Oug is making pretty uncalled for and offensive statements about classes that he is going to have to fight and play with. Go ahead and say that "elves aren't my thing" or "a combo system isn't what i like to play", but calling the class I'm going play "gay guys who dance to fight" irks me a little.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I love these little chats.

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aristocracy.user-board.net/

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 pm

hehe well dotn blame me sincei start malus darkblade

dark elf>high bitch Razz

and it as nothing to do with the guy who play them. but the race overall look really gayish
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Professor Nomos wrote:

I think what Heks saying is that Order right now doesn't have too many overlapping class core competencies, which in turn creates a more effecient/effective group because if everyone's firing on all cylinders then everything is fine.

At the same time a lack of redundency means that Order will always have to be on the ball or else shit will hit the fan.

That is exactly what I was saying.

~---~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:27 pm

well imsorry but the balance of classe seeing pretty much the same if you compare each classe of each race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
LoL

i know high elf are awesome warrior and everything

but they look freakingly gay

and

well did you see many people complaint or agree with WoW lore most people dont care about lore and jsut want to play a game

Right you may think high elf's are freakingly gay but thats just because your ignorant to the lore.

Im sure if you understood the story behind "the dancing swordmasters" you would realize how quickly they could mincemeat another person. Theoretically speaking.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 pm

What I like is that Mythic is having FUN with the lore and having fun with the classes and races. Look at the abilities and their descriptions - Black Orcs have No Plan - Da Gud Plan - and, wait for it, Da Best Plan!!! Most MMOs would have to have fancy pants names for that sort of thing. As for the sexual orientation of high elfs - they manage to reproduce somehow, so some of them must have a real pair. Besides, isn't it more fun beating down someone's big ugly toon with a prissy little elf? Why dominate with a giant tauren when you can do it with a female gnome with pigtails? And yes, I am a guy who will be playing a female character unless constrained by the class I am playing. They generally have smaller character models and look better. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 pm

I don't really think that a lot of people give give elves the credit they deserve.

So ill just breakdown some shit that i remembered from games day 08 in toronto when i was talking to some dude in line while waiting to play war.

Basically the Elf's have been in the Warhammer World since the beginning. They actually taught the Empire Bright Wizards how to use fire as a spell, hence there is no other type of magic besides holy shit and fire that the empire has access to.

Kind of like a baby the elves nurtured and kept the empire alive through the campaigns waged against them by chaos etc.

This is a race that has stayed alive for so fucking long, and theyve killed so fucking much.

That they have time for better things in life like reading, writin poetry, attending orgies and other things that normally no other race could remotely accomplish in the world of warhammer.

This is according to some guys assertion of the lore. However this could be swayed you never no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:10 pm

The gist is correct. Honestly, elves usually don't seem that badass in most fantasy realms, but Warhammer High Elves mix all the good parts of standard elven style with some truly epic and badass stuff.

Back on topic.

I'm excited to be what is seeming to be the "underdog" side. It is so fucking popular to be Chosen, zealot, sorceress, or shaman. Don't get me wrong, there are a couple Destruction classes I'd consider playing, but being on the underdog side + playing my TT race (HE) combines to make Order far more interesting for me.

I really take all class/realm polls with a grain of salt though. One question I do have: What is this guild's intentions in terms of choice of server type? I've not kept up on what's been confirmed either in terms of server types.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:22 pm

how he being bad ass make them less gay looking ? HE are freaking emo dude they look closertoo women them man -_-. i know there history and idc lol they still look gay.

personally i cant supprot the idea to play a girl character or gay looking toon. That why most of the time i dont play elven race lol. i dont like small race too Razz

Order wont by underdog luciver i can guarantee that too you at 110%. best case it going to by 50/50 worse order outnumber. The only thing is there going to by more hardcore player in destro

but come on people admit it choppa, blackguard, black orc,chosen, mangus, and marauder are real badass ! it sicken me how gay the sorc look like -_- because i like the classe concept.

im still wondering witch one is the offensif/defensif between sorc and bright wizard

god i hope if there isserver type we are going on pvp one -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm

WTF why you bring a dwarf and a human in that even more felix and gotrek -_-

i say knight are bad looking not gay one -_-

and the firt HE pic youy took is a hero i think not from the classe, it probly the warrior of the two twin bro i cant recall this name

lol you can show alot of stuff with pic

(edited by hek because the Oug likes to post pin up postersize elves.)

lol that doesn mean crap. They still look gay lol. Maybe the White lion look better. but they add to give him a pet a freaking pet !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 pm

This has evolved into a "Yours is gayer than mine" contest.

Ok so you don't want to play a gay class, nor fight along side a gay class.

A nice big Chaos Chosen is waiting for you.

Your epeen grow yet.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Oug, just because the elves get more pussy than you dosn't mean that they are "gay" -also-

HUGE FUCKING PICTURES ARE FUCKING HUGE. FIX IT.

~---~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 pm

No no. Its ok Folsum. When I'm prancing around the battlefield with my homosexual man-loving Swordmaster, I'll make sure to taunt everything that attacks Oug because he knows my class' sexuality better than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 pm

dude -_- HE male look girlish say what ever you want it true. Small shoulder, small frmae in general no muscle, a strange taste for colors and got alot of jewel.
but god you seeing to take that personall im tlaking about the damn race
not like you are highborn O_o or at least i hope you dont think like that.

you should really think about posting your pic

Well Orc got no sexuality soo you beat me on that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what's up?   

Back to top Go down

So, what's up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intra-Guild Functions. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: