Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Have A Rendevouz With Death.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Epic does it again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm

it probly rendezvous you mean Wink

personally yes gears of war was good but there two major thing that bugs me
1-The game is wayyyyy to short(it took me what 4 hours or less i think i need to goandcheck for that Razz at insane ? )
2-the game is toooooo easy(but the last boss is really annoying at insane)

and some minor bug with the collision switch are aonnoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:07 am

Ouglouk wrote:
it probly rendezvous you mean Wink

personally yes gears of war was good but there two major thing that bugs me
1-The game is wayyyyy to short(it took me what 4 hours or less i think i need to goandcheck for that Razz at insane ? )
2-the game is toooooo easy(but the last boss is really annoying at insane)

and some minor bug with the collision switch are aonnoying

There are some annoying bugs with it but Cliff Blezinski already said that GoW wasn't the game EPIC had invisioned, so they are fixing everything with the game pretty much.

Alot of new weapons will make the game more strategic, even though it pretty fucking is so far scrimmaging wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

Folsum wrote:

There are some annoying bugs with it but Cliff Blezinski already said that GoW wasn't the game EPIC had invisioned, so they are fixing everything with the game pretty much.

Alot of new weapons will make the game more strategic, even though it pretty fucking is so far scrimmaging wise.

Its ironic you can forgive Epic for bugs/weaknesses a game they could never fix after release but are hating on Mythic for trying to get the best release product out the door then upgrading it for free later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Professor Nomos wrote:
Folsum wrote:

Its ironic you can forgive Epic for bugs/weaknesses a game they could never fix after release but are hating on Mythic for trying to get the best release product out the door then upgrading it for free later.

Hahaha.... they have 2 bugs that i know of in the game and they have singlehandedly released the most strategic 3rd person game i have ever played on a system before so its worth those 2 bugs and the occasional chainsaw to the neck.

Mythic is just garbage.

Speaking of mythic anyone realize that the Destro classes look so much fucking cooler than the Order classes... and i don't mean like all demonicy and shit... but they just have better skins. Its pretty ridiculous, don't believe me look at that Archmage in the video... it looks like a fucking woman i mean i understand that they're elfs but that is far too feminine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:10 pm

I think those were female avatars.

**Goes back to rewatch****

Edit: Okay they're not ladies but still who cares what your avatar looks like?

Edit: No actually I think they are...or at least one of them is but eh still who cares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:49 pm

folsum it workshop who decide if it good or not. the follow there designed. Anyway why you complaining you choose order dint you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 am

Ouglouk wrote:
folsum it workshop who decide if it good or not. the follow there designed. Anyway why you complaining you choose order dint you ?

Its like every time you post something towards me i want to stab a baby.

First of all i wasn't complaining second of all, compare the concept arts towards another. Of both destruction and order they look way off. Even playing as a R21 swordmaster i noticed the femininity which is just kind of lame and takes away from the game.

And i was previously going to roll destro but i knew that a lot of hardcore guilds are going to roll destruction which is exactly why i wanted to go order, so i could have a challenge. That and im hoping we are going to be out numbered so we can pick and choose fights.

Oug sometimes things just fly right over your head. Its as if your so arrogant you don't even wan't to recognize it or you just simply cannot comprehend something because of the language barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Quote :
Even playing as a R21 swordmaster i noticed the femininity which is just kind of lame and takes away from the game.

i know it. i was right lol they look gay Razz

lol i guess it a bit of both lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Folsum wrote:

Firstly i'm sigging this quote.

Secondly, I think Oug like me thought you were more bashing on HE in general than on the fact that that you dislike the theme of order's models.

ersonally I think most people like the way destruction looks because WoW's "monsterous" races were so freaking cartoonish and WARs look cool.

There is not however the same "cool" factor difference between the Order Races and WoW's alliance side. Basically its impossible without going all AoC on the graphics to really improve on the basic human/elf/dwarf concept much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Professor Nomos wrote:
Secondly, I think Oug like me thought you were more bashing on HE in general than on the fact that that you dislike the theme of order's models.

ersonally I think most people like the way destruction looks because WoW's "monsterous" races were so freaking cartoonish and WARs look cool.

There is not however the same "cool" factor difference between the Order Races and WoW's alliance side. Basically its impossible without going all AoC on the graphics to really improve on the basic human/elf/dwarf concept much.

While to some extent you are correct, I do believe that WAR's elves and humans are far superior to WoW's humans and elves. I'm actually usually a huge hater on humans in MMO's because they are always so bland and not "cool". WAR has done an impressive job with humans, and actually got me interested it maybe playing one someday.

But thats all just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Professor Nomos wrote:
Folsum wrote:

Firstly i'm sigging this quote.

Noooo! I can't edit it anymore. affraid

I just think that they half-assed the HE models and made em look like nancy emo boys.

Oh well, i guess you can't always have it your way.

--

Back on topic.

Ya i am pretty pissed that EPIC has singlehandedly created such a good game, but almost destroys any chance of having a fair game during online play. The connection issues in GoW are so bad.

It basically comes down to whos the host since they have the best connection, their shots won't lag.

Hoping they fix that shit in GoW2.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Why.

Can't.

You.

Jump?

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aristocracy.user-board.net/

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:17 pm

lol hek got the point lol

a game without jumping is not a game !

Quote :
While to some extent you are correct, I do
believe that WAR's elves and humans are far superior to WoW's humans
and elves. I'm actually usually a huge hater on humans in MMO's because
they are always so bland and not "cool". WAR has done an impressive job
with humans, and actually got me interested it maybe playing one
someday.

jeez totally agree most of the time i wouldnt think about playing a human but strangely in WAR they are the coolest of the order follow up by dwarf hem the pansy he
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Hek the Odd wrote:
Why.

Can't.

You.

Jump?

LOL! Hek remember when we were talkin on the 360 and you thought gears of war was a FPS.

Rofl.

Anyways, you don't need to jump and its pretty dumb in the first place, try jumping with a 200 pound suit of armor on.

Broken shins anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Rendevouz With Death.   

Back to top Go down

I Have A Rendevouz With Death.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1