Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WIll you be playing Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Yes
88%
 88% [ 14 ]
No
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Maybe
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.

PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Once you have answered the poll please respond to this thread as well saying yes/no/maybe, so we know who it is that will be playing or might be. If you have a basic idea of what type of character you want to play feel free to add that as well.

Here is a link to their homepage if you would like to read up on the game before you make the final decision, SWTOR. As well as the link to the SWTOR guild page, HERE, which you will need to apply to once you've made your account.
Also, if you decide to play, try to visit our website for any updates we or the game may have.
---
Obviously, Ive already pre-ordered the game, and will most likely be playing a healer.

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 pm

#best tank ever

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aristocracy.user-board.net/
Nyp
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 am

yes - healer/dps ~ waiting on the funds to preorder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nepenthes
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 pm

I can join in as heals or a tank. I will not be able to play as much as I used to tho Sad I now have to drive to the evil empire to work daily rather than work from home...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 pm

That's fine Neppers. I'd be happy to have you on board part-time. Hell I don't think any of us can play like we used to considering we used to play way more than anyone ever should of.

~---~
Back to top Go down
FeiGnt
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 am

I'll play whatever is needed when we start out, that way we don't have an over abundance of one class. But i'm leaning towards tanking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 pm

FeiGnt wrote:
I'll play whatever is needed when we start out, that way we don't have an over abundance of one class. But i'm leaning towards tanking.

That's fine. I would rather us have a surplus of tanks who could switch to DPS than a flood of DPS who can't tank. Here is a handy guide detailing what every class can do via advanced classes:

---> Class Breakdown Link <---

Let's make sure everyone looks this over and has a firm understanding of the two roles your class is able to fill as it may be needed.

~---~

All fine good lads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
FeiGnt
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks for the link, Buzz.
I'll just go Jedi Knight then and try to collect gear for DPS and tanking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

FeiGnt wrote:
Thanks for the link, Buzz.
I'll just go Jedi Knight then and try to collect gear for DPS and tanking.

Sounds like a plan. As it stands I'm leaning more and more towards Jedi Shadow (Consular tank) than my old idea of Vanguard (trooper tank) but we'll see what happens when we flesh out some more members and see what they want to do.

~---~
Back to top Go down
baet
Commoner.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:00 am

Im trying out the bounty hunter so far its pretty fun and you get heavy armor. Just lvl 10 right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am

baet wrote:
Im trying out the bounty hunter so far its pretty fun and you get heavy armor. Just lvl 10 right now.

Just remember, we're playing republic not empire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
baet
Commoner.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 am

Yep I know my boys playing a jedi on the republic so get to see both sides right now when im at work he plays.
I am going to try the smuggler next i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baet
Commoner.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:26 am

Played smuggler to 20 not to bad I went the non gunslinger route.
The stealth is not bad.
So so far I have seen the Jedi my boy played to 15/16 looks interesting so i imagine the counterpart is very cool also.
I played bounty hunter to 25 very cool smuggler to 20 ish almost 21 also has some nice features.
i really liked the bounty hunter a lot better than smuggler guess you just cant beat Death from above for cool factor.
Game still has a crap load of bugs I am hoping there are a few more betas between now and launch. I heard rumors of one but it will take wiping out the old client and dling a new one which I hope makes an improvement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Did you notice if the smuggler or the trooper was more of a HoT type healer?

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baet
Commoner.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 am

well just for what the smuggler had the healing wasnt much think i crit healed my companion for about 600 and the cast is pretty long.
There is also a hot that heals about 230 3 or4 times. neither are very big didnt really get to see trooper heals.
So far none of the heals i saw on smuggler even training in that skill tree were very big.Hope this isnt the main healer but may scale better with lvl not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks, if you can keep an eye out for any more info while in game that would be much appreciated.
And as far as main healers are concerned, they've basically said none of the healing classes will be put into a main/off-healer style of thought.

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Yes/No/Maybe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1