Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hold the Hek
Legend.

PostSubject: SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

You have all likely by now received an email detailing how our guild has been deployed and is ready on the server "Warriors of the Shadow" -- you are to DISREGARD that email and instead manually create your character on the server "The Swiftsure." We rolled the dice with automatic deployment and did not land on the same shard as the rest of our alliance. All this means is that we will need to buy the guild charter ourselves (oh no not 5,000 credits) when the first four of us get to Coruscant (I only request that if I myself am not given as early of access as the rest of you that whoever makes the guild would kindly give it to me I enter the game).

Following is the official statement from the SHA:

Quote :
Thank you to all member guilds for your participation in the Server Health Alliance.

Our information for server choice is as follows:
Of the Empire guilds setup in a chain, as prescribed in the SHA charter, all but Tenacious have been placed on the server The Swiftsure. As stated, we would be rolling on the server on which the greatest percentage of members (in persons) were placed by Bioware.

A check at SWTOR.com/guilds show that there are no guilds of size 250 or greater which have also been placed on our server, which serves as a check for the clause indicating the SHA would not be on a server of 250 or greater.

We request that all Republic guilds manually create their guilds on The Swiftsure, as they are let into early release.

This will be our best bet to be placed on not only a server with low que times, but with the highest quality of gameplay. I can't wait to begin gaming with you all.

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aristocracy.user-board.net/
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.

PostSubject: Re: SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I call upon the Lore knowledge of Buzz Killington to answer this question:
Is there any significance or background to the server name Siftsure or is it just a random name Bioware picked for a server name?

~---~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Flannan wrote:
I call upon the Lore knowledge of Buzz Killington to answer this question:
Is there any significance or background to the server name Siftsure or is it just a random name Bioware picked for a server name?

The Swiftsure was one of six Inexpugnable-class tactical command ships to serve the Galactic Republic during the Mandalorian Wars.

Swiftsure Wookieepedia

~---~

All fine good lads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"   

Back to top Go down

SHA Server has been chosen, it is "The Swiftsure"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1